If your site is built with Squarespace, follow the steps below and you'll have your Prolo Finder up and running in no time.
- Add locations to your Prolo Finder
- Log into your Squarespace account
- Select the page on which you would like to add your Prolo Finder
- Decide where on the page you would like your finder and click the grey (+) sign to open the object picker. Scroll the object picker down and select ‘code’
- Paste the Prolo html block into the dialog box and ensure that “Display Source” is NOT checked and that ‘HTML’ is selected in the drop down box
- Click ‘Save’ to close the ‘Edit Code’ dialog and then ‘Save’ at the top of the page to save the changes to the page
- Preview the page to see you finder in action