Adding your Prolo finder to your WordPress.com or WordPress site is quick and easy. Follow the steps below to get your finder up and running in no time.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Locate the page/post you would like to have display your finder or create a new page/post.
- Once you’re working on your page/post, navigate to the main text editor and select the tab labeled “Text” which will expose the WordPress HTML editor.
- Copy and paste your Prolo embed code into the text editor.
- Once the finder code is in place, you can toggle back to the visual editor by clicking the “Visual” tab located above the text editor. In most cases you won’t see the new finder in the body of the visual editor; however, toggling to and from the visual and html edit modes will help confirm that the code is in place.
- Once you’re happy with your edits, simply hit “publish” or “update” from the right hand Publish menu. Navigate to your page/post on your WordPress site and voila, your Prolo finder will appear on your site.